Terms & Conditions
Due to the extreme unpredictability of animals,Pet-Taxicab cannot be held responsible for any unusual mishaps. The client is liable for injury or damage to Third Parties. Client authorizes Pet-Taxicab to take photos of Client’s pet for their file and for Pet-Taxicab social media. All photos taken are the property of Pet-Taxicab.
In the event of injury or illness of your PetTaxicab driver, or other emergency circumstances where duties are unable to be performed, Client authorizes Pet-Taxicab to arrange for a backup driver to take over duties as outlined in this agreement.
Terms and Conditions for Reviewers
These user terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “User Terms”) apply to writing reviews or comments on the cusrev.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”). In these User Terms, the words “we”, “us” and “ours” refer to cusrev.com. “You” and “Your” means You as the user of our Website.
These User Terms are deemed to include all other operating rules, policies and guidelines that are referred to herein or that we may otherwise publish on our Website (as such, rules, policies and guidelines may be amended from time to time).
If you do not accept these User Terms, you are kindly requested not to use the Website any further. By submitting a review you are expressing acceptance of these Terms and Conditions for Reviewers.
The Services on The Website
You agree to use the Website in accordance with the following rules. All content submitted by You, including, but not limited to, Your name, biographical information and all other names, likenesses, graphics, logos, marks, text, images, photographs, and all other information and material shall be called “Your Content” for short.
We reserve the right to publish your name next to your review on our site and our partners sites. There is the option to anonymise your review before submitting. If for any reason you would like to to remove your name after reviewing please contact us at [email protected]
When writing a review your name and/or email address will still be visible to the company being reviewed even if it is set to publish anonymously.
You grant to cusrev.com a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free license (including full rights to sub-license) to use Your Content in any media throughout the world without restriction, and You warrant that any material You submit is Your own work or that You have obtained all necessary rights and permissions of the relevant owner and that You have all relevant rights in Your Content to enable You to grant the rights in this clause.
You hereby unconditionally and irrevocably waive and agree not to assert any and all moral rights and any other similar rights and all right of publicity and privacy in any country in the world in connection with our exploitation of the rights in Your Content granted here under, to the maximum extent permissible by law.
You agree you are a genuine consumer with a genuine experience of the product or service you are reviewing and you do not have any professional or personal relationship with the company that you are reviewing.
Publication of Your Content will be at our sole discretion and we are entitled to make additions or deletions to any such material prior to publication, after publication or to refuse publication.
We want everyone to be able to share their views on cusrev.com. As such, you agree to use the commenting procedure in an appropriate manner. It is at our discretion to prevent you submitting comments on reviews for excessive use or misuse of the functionality. You agree not to leave any website links, email addresses or personal information (including names & phone numbers) in your reviews, comments and questions on the website.
You undertake to us that Your Content or its use in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall not:
- infringe copyrights or database rights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person or entity
- contain any personal information relating to any persons under 18 unless You are either their parent or legal guardian or have obtained the signature and authority of a parent or legal guardian of any such person permitting You to submit such person’s name or other content related to such person
- contain any content that does not meet our Content Standards (see below)
- contain any malicious code, such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially harmful programs or material; or
- violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation.
If Your review contains any material that is not owned by or licensed to You and/or which is subject to third party rights, You are responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of Your Content, all releases, consents and/or licenses necessary to permit use and exploitation of Your Content by us in accordance with these Terms and Conditions without additional compensation.
Whenever You submit Your review to the Website, Your Content must comply with our review guidelines. If Your review does not comply with our review guidelines, we reserve the right to suspend You from using the Website without notice.
Your Content must:
- be accurate where it states facts
- reviews must be written from a privileged position i.e you must have had interaction with the company or product being reviewed. We do not allow reviews to be posted on behalf of the person in the privileged position.
- be genuinely held where it states opinions
- comply with applicable law in any country in which it is posted.
Your Content must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any other person
- contain any material which is obscene or offensive
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person
- contain misleading or deceptive statements or omissions or misrepresent Your identity or affiliation with any person
- falsely represent that You are a consumer
- contain any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or other forms of solicitation or advertisement commercial or otherwise
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- be likely to harass any other person
- be likely to disrupt our service in any way
- give the impression that they emanate from us where this is not the case; and
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse
Use of Your Content
Although we have no obligation to moderate content on this Website, we reserve the right to monitor any information transmitted or received through our Website. We reserve the right to reject, block, suspend or remove Your Content at any time and in our sole discretion. We in no way guarantee that Your Content or any part of it will be displayed on the Website.
You agree to compensate us and our respective directors, officers, employees, and applicable third parties in full from and against all third party claims, liabilities, losses and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) suffered by such persons arising out of, or related to or which may arise from Your Content and/or any breach by You of any term of these Terms and Conditions.
To the fullest extent permissible by law, we exclude and disclaim all warranties, terms, conditions and representations that might otherwise be implied by law in relation to this Website. In particular we do not represent or warrant that the Website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. You must take Your own precautions in this respect.
We do not accept liability for any failure to maintain the Website and/or late or failed delivery of any Materials.
We shall not be liable, under these Terms and Conditions for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
The Materials may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Materials.
We shall not be liable for any loss caused as a result of Your actions or inactions based on the Materials available on this Website. However, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect Your statutory rights.
Privacy and Your Personal Data
We may provide cookie and a de-identified data to trusted partners, this data is used for matching to other data about you to improve the relevance of online advertising and personalisation. Your actual email address is at no time shared with our 3rd party partners.
To opt-out of third party cookies, please go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices or Your Online Choices at http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
Legal Compliance and Applicable Law
The English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to a visit to this Website. English Law will apply to these terms and conditions.
If You have any concerns or queries about material which appears on our Website or if You have questions about Your use of this Website or these Terms and Conditions please get in touch using the ‘contact us’ function on the Website.